61 Stephania Drive Home: (717) 944-8280
Middletown, PA 17057 Cell: (717) 877-6684
Started up Fortune 500 company 3PL division generated over 10 million in yearly revenue within 2years
Established 3PL Fulfillment operation with a Logistics company that grew from O to 10 million in 4 years
Achieved better account retention rate with Fortune 500 company that realized 100k additional revenue per year
Americ-Direct, Eagan, MN 11/09 - Present
Business Development Consultant
- · Responsible for initiating the company’s entry into the third party fulfillment business.
- · Determine vertical markets to attack.
- · Set up advertising in industry publications.
- · Establish presence at trade shows and events in chosen vertical markets.
- · Work with current sales staff to indentify and close new business with current customers.
Ryder Logistics, Harrisburg, PA 11/07 – 11/09
Business Development Manager
- · Responsible for 50 accounts in Central PA that generate 5 million dollars per year.
- · Achieved 93% business retention rate with 80 percent being the industry standard.
Independent Consultant, Harrisburg, PA 1/02 – 11/07
Provide consultative services to organizations in the areas of Sales and Business Development, E-Commerce, Contract Packaging and Third-Party Fulfillment. Specific accomplishments include:
- · Worked as a Sales Manager to develop new accounts and expand sales within existing accounts.
- o Secured additional contract packaging proposals for bottle sleeving with Miller Brewing Company worth 5 million dollars.
- o Developed relationships within the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) securing a proposal over 5 million dollars which was too complex for the company to support.
- o Implemented a new customer start-up that involved integration of LeSaint systems with Wal-mart systems and procedures.
- · Provided consulting services as Sales and Customer Service Manager. Added 1 million dollars to the sales pipeline and took over account management of key accounts worth over 2 million dollars that were on the verge of leaving. All of these accounts stayed and the solid customer base and 1 million dollar pipeline were key to the successful sale of the organization.
- · Working with the Management Team, identified improvements within the Company’s project implementation process as well as strengthening the documentation process within each project.
- · Secured 250k in new business sales with Sylvan Learning Center for all printing of marketing materials.
- · Secured 250k in new business with Educational Direct to out-source their fulfillment needs.
- · Served as a National Sales Consultant to NewRoads, with primary responsibilities to include securing business from Direct TV, product manufacturers and other non-traditional fulfillment clients requiring lengthy sales cycles.
- · Total revenue generated for NewRoads was $1million in sales over a one- year period.
JC Penney Logistics, Milwaukee, WI 1/00 – 12/01
JC Penney Logistics is a division of JC Penney dedicated to providing third party logistics and E-Commerce services.
- · Singularly responsible for establishment of Sales/Marketing Department in new business development for JCPenney.
- · Developed bid response package, Internet site, advertising campaigns, video, and associated marketing materials.
- · Developed cost estimates and bidding strategies, and set pricing.
- · Directly responsible for establishment of four new accounts, generating over $10 million in revenue during 2001 and 2002. These accounts included Hasbro, AnnTaylor, Wet Seal and Smith & Hawken.
- · Developed cost saving strategies for the warehouse operation that reduced operation expenses by over $100,000 per year.
- · Supervised marketing assistant at Milwaukee, WI location.
- · Secured large fulfillment bid for The Disney Co. in 2001, with projected revenues estimated at $10 million in 2002.
Arnold Logistics, Camp Hill, PA 1/96-1/00
Arnold Logistics is a warehousing/fulfillment Company with revenue exceeding $40 million annually and has been in business for over 25 years.
Director of Sales/Marketing
- · Responsible for expansion of the fulfillment business with an emphasis on marketing and software prospects.
- · Devised successful strategy for placement of ads and established industry contacts that increased number of sales by leads by over 300%.
- · Developed web site and associated marketing materials.
- · Secured several accounts in 1999 generating revenues in excess of $8 million. During 2004, these accounts generated revenue in excess of $18 million.
- · Served as Procurement Manager for new accounts, as well as established relationships with clients and suppliers. Profit from mark-ups on supplies contributed over $150,000 profit.
KAO Optical Products, Lancaster, PA 11/91 – 12/94
Nation’s largest software replicator.
CD ROM Sales / Administrative Director
- · Singularly identified, evaluated, bid, and won $1.1 million in U.S. Government contracts in three months.
- · Developed $1.2 million in commercial account business within one year.
- · As Administrative Director of the plant, responsibilities included accounting, customer service, credit and collections, and supervision of 20 staff members.
Blue Ridge Arsenal, Chantilly, VA. 10/87 - 11/91
Blue Ridge Arsenal, a 14,000 square foot indoor target range and police training facility, made $1.3 million dollars in the first year of operation.
- · Singularly responsible for the project from business concept to project completion. Specific areas included:
- o Business Plan Development, Site Selection, Engineering Requirements and Site Supervision
- · Developed cost estimates for the project.
- · Management of employees included 15 sales associates.
The Analytic Sciences Corporation, Rosslyn, VA. 4/85 – 10/87
The Analytic Sciences Corporation is an engineering consulting firm.
- · Conducted cost analyses on procurement of new weapon systems, and recommended strategies to reduce cost.
- · Possessed a SECRET security clearance.
B.S. Resource Economics/Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA 6/84