Since 1984, F. Curtis Barry & Company has collaboratively developed actionable solutions for our multichannel clients that combine both proven industry best practices with the latest technology available in the industry. These solutions become part of the foundation for our clients’ successes in inventory management, warehouse operations, new channel start-ups, call center operations, distribution efficiencies, etc.
Our clients love working with us because we improve their total profitability, boost their efficiencies and productivity, and lower their operating costs and expenses. Find out why they hire us and why you should too.
We work collaboratively with our clients in the following areas of service:
Warehouse Management Systems Services
F. Curtis Barry & Company can assist with your fulfillment center operations system requirements. The development of fulfillment requirements and qualitative and quantitative evaluations and comparisons between various options are what we do as fulfillment consultants. Learn how we can be of assistance with evaluating your current warehouse functionality and assisting with your search, selection and implementation of your next Warehouse Management System (WMS), Warehouse Control System (WCS) or other operations systemic need for your business.
Order Management Systems Services
Whether you are selecting and implementing an application or developing an application internally, F. Curtis Barry & Company will assist you with all aspects of your next Order Management, Enterprise Resource Planning or eCommerce project. We will make sure you understand the timeframes and methodology necessary to successfully complete your next project. Learn how to minimize risk and make the best decisions for your company.
Warehousing & Distribution
We provide you with guidance to:
- Devise corporate fulfillment strategies and warehouse operations procedures for single or multiple warehouses, as well as provide site selection, design, and layout of your existing or new facility.
- Re-engineer warehouse operations to boost efficiency and lower costs by using proven industry best practices and operational metrics.
- Select and implement warehouse management systems and assist in evaluating and contracting with a third-party outsourced fulfillment vendors when appropriate (product and literature/collateral).
Contact Center Services and Benchmarking
Our team can show you how to:
- Measure productivity and efficiencies using proven industry best practices and benchmarking metrics.
- Balance contact center staff numbers to meet increased Web sales. We can also assist in providing third-party search and selection for overflow, after hours, and seasonal issues, to improve call center operations and/or total contact (call) center outsourcing.
- Layout and/or redesign your contact center and workstation space.
Forecasting & Inventory Management
We work with you to:
- Examine existing practices and devise strategies to improve forecasting and inventory management and customer satisfaction.
- Assess your operation with key measurements of inventory performance, evaluate reporting capabilities, and provide recommendations for change. These recommendations will assist in increasing inventory turns, reduce backorders, and improve vendor compliance.
Strategic, Financial, and Operational Planning
Our staff is available to:
- Assist with strategic and business plans for short- or long-term growth. By doing so, we can offer guidance in circulation, marketing, fulfillment, and e-commerce vision and goals, and increase the profitability of your business.
- Provide a direction to future costs associated with these plans. We offer operational due diligence for those clients looking for acquisition prospects.
Merger and Acquisition Services
We help you conduct operational due diligence for potential investment in the Catalog, Retail, and eCommerce arenas by providing multichannel consulting on business acquisitions:
- Pre-acquisition services to assess all operational aspects of a business in order to make a wise investment decision.
- Post-acquisition services to develop actionable recommendations and for reducing costs and improving service levels once an investment has been made. This thorough, methodical evaluation of all of the operating areas within the business will produce a list of potential improvements.
- A transition or implementation plan that will detail the steps required to implement the actionable recommendations, the persons accountable for completion of each step, and a related timeline.
Benchmarking ShareGroups & Executive Forums
Our renowned Benchmarking ShareGroups and Executive Forums create open, peer-to-peer, confidential forums on operational performance measures, procedures, and technologies in warehousing (direct and retail); forecasting and inventory management; customer service and order entry; as well as senior executive-level discussions forums.
With major carriers constantly changing their rates for inbound and outbound shipping for your company, it will continually affect your customers and your bottom line. You owe it to your business and customers to continually analyze your inbound and outbound freight costs to see where costs can be cut. We offer a FREE shipping rate analysis in order to see where the best freight rate savings are found.